Olga Mierzwa-Sulima

Data 4 Good Lead @Appsilon
Data Scientist, helping Appsilon contribute to climate change projects aiming to reduce emissions.

[Opportunity] Pro-bono support offer for projects reducing GHG emissions

My name is Olga Mierzwa-Sulima and I’m a Data Scientist and Data 4 Good Lead at Appsilon, a tech company. We are deeply committed to the fight against climate crisis and as such we dedicate a portion of our annual profits to the climate emergency projects, and offer our services pro-bono.

https://appsilon.com/data-for-good/

We have a team of ML and Data engineers specializing in ML Vision and data scientists specializing in R (incl. interactive dashboards in R Shiny), whose work we offer pro-bono.Β 

We are committed to supporting scientists and organizations working on real business solutions limiting emissions, especially in the following areas:
Β  Β  Β  Β  1) Carbon Captures (both DAC and Carbon Sequestration)
Β  Β  Β  Β  2) Vegetable, cellular meat, and dairy products
Β  Β  Β  Β  3) Geothermal energy
Β  Β  Β  Β  4) Crops resistant to drought and floods

We already have an experience working on non-commercial projects with various types of partners.
We cooperated with Β  the researchers from Stirling University and National Parks in Gabon to developΒ  a ML detection tool used for monitoring and analyzing biodiversity.

Together with Johns Hopkins we built an analytics tool to raise public awareness about the tickborne disease.

You can reach me at olga [at] appsilon [dot] com

Kind regards,
Like Comment

Hi from Olga from Appsilon

Hi Folks!
I'm Olga, Data Scientist and Data 4 Good Lead at Appsilon. We are deeply committed to the fight against climate crisis and as such we dedicate a portion of our annual profits to the climate emergency projects, and offer our services pro-bono.

We have a team of ML and Data engineers specializing in Vision and data scientists specializing in R (incl. interactive dashboards), whose work we offer.

Are there any areas in your research that could benefit from ourΒ  teams’ support? Β 
Maybe there is someone in your network who would be interested in such cooperation?
I'd love to connect, chat and make our team do actual work that reduces GHG emissions.

We already have an experience working on non-commercial projects with various types of partners.
We cooperated withΒ  the researchers from Stirling University and National Parks in Gabon to developΒ  a ML detection tool used for monitoring and analyzing biodiversity.
Together with Johns Hopkins we built an analytics tool to raise public awareness about the tickborne disease.

Please help me out! There's no time to waste. Let's get to work!
Like Comment