Daniel Posmik

Aspiring Climate Economist and Policymaker | Founder of Neo #letthedataspeak |
Hi there! I am an aspiring researcher with an interest in data science applications in climate policy. I am also the founder of Neo - the first pro-bono, student-led analytics accelerator for minority-owned small businesses (www.neocincy.com)

Aspiring Climate Policy Researcher Hoping to Connect!

Hi there! My name is Daniel Posmik and I am a senior at the University of Cincinnati. I want to become a policy researcher, understanding the application of data science concepts in climate policy.

Fun fact about me is that I am the founder of Neo - the first pro-bono, student-led analytics accelerator for minority-owned small businesses. To date, we have made data science accessible and valuable to 11 black-owned small businesses. As of two weeks ago, we are partnered with the Ohio Department of Development to organize a statewide "Data Literacy" Initiative.

Having recently published my first paper (Woohoo!), I want to take this momentum to gain research experience at the intersection of data science/econometrics and climate policy. I would love to connect with anyone who has made it thus far - please reach out via posmikdc@mail.uc.edu

Thank you and I am so excited to join this amazing community!
(Pictured: Me lobbying for the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act in Washington, DC in 2019)
Like Comment