Jan Drgona

Data scientist
I am a data scientist at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. My current research interests fall in the intersection of model-based optimal control, constrained optimization, and machine learning.

Invited sessions on energy systems at the American Control Conference (ACC) 2022

admin
On behalf of the Energy Systems Technical Committee (ESTC) of ASME DSCD, we are inviting you to submit papers to invited sessions on energy systems to be organized at the 2022 American Control Conference (ACC).
ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ
We are planning 9 sessions on a variety of topics, includingΒ 
Energy Storage and Conversion
Energy Systems at the Nexus of Control and Machine LearningΒ 
Building Energy Systems
Control Co-design for Energy SystemsΒ 
Wind Turbine Control
Airborne Wind Energy Systems
Marine Energy Systems
Energy Aware Robotic SystemsΒ 
General Energy Systems.Β 

Please check the attached CFP for details and respective deadlines
Like Comment
admin
Hi everyone! My name is Jan Drgona and I am a data scientist at Pacific Northwest National Lab. I am working on the intersection of physics-based modeling and control, optimization, and machine learning with applications in the energy sector.

I am a CCAI core team member working on the dataset activities and managing the forum.

Happy to be here :)Β 
Like Comment

CCAI Happy Hours

admin
Join us on the first and third Wednesday of each month for our regular virtual happy hour events. Share with us your feedback about happy hours or other CCAI events.

Welcome to readings channel

admin
Share and discuss with us interesting papers, reports, or abstracts. This is a place for reflection about the current state of the climate change AI field.
Like Comment